Personal data that we process:
IoT unlimited BV processes personal data about you because you use our services and/or because you provide it to us yourself.
Below is an overview of the personal data we process (depending on your position within your company):
– First and last name
– Date of birth
– Address data
– Phone number
– E-mail address
– Other personal data that you actively provide, for example by creating a profile on this website, in correspondence and by telephone
– Location data (of the device)
– Information about your activities on our website
– Internet browser and device type
Why we need personal data
IoT unlimited BV processes your personal data for the following purposes:
– Handling your payment
– Sending our newsletter
– To be able to call you if this is necessary to carry out our services
– To inform you about changes to our services and products
– To offer you the opportunity to use an account on our platform
– To deliver goods and services to you
– To operate the service
– IoT unlimited BV analyzes your behavior on the website in order to improve our website and to tailor our range of products and services to your preferences.
– IoT unlimited BV also processes personal data if we are legally obliged to do so, such as data that we need for our tax return and according to the legislation on telecommunications.
How long we store (personal) data
IoT unlimited BV will not store your personal data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected.
Our retention period(s) are:
with regard to contract data 12 months after termination of the agreement
regarding location data 3 months (if applicable)
Sharing data with others
IoT unlimited BV does not sell your data to third parties and will only provide it if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. We conclude a processing agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. IoT unlimited BV remains responsible for these processing operations.
Mapping website visits
IoT unlimited BV only uses technical and functional cookies. And analytical cookies that do not infringe your privacy. A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. The cookies we use are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and, for example, remember your preferred settings. We can also use this to optimize our website. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information previously saved via the settings of your browser.
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You can send a request for access, correction or deletion to email@example.com. To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to enclose a copy of your proof of identity with the request. We hereby ask you to make your passport photo and citizen service number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. IoT unlimited BV will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks.
You can also reach us at:
Phone number: +31 (0)20 3333 444
Company Address: Barentszplein 6D, 2013 NJ AMSTERDAM
IoT unlimited BV takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via info@iot-unlimited. com.